Cleaning and conditioning your saddle is the key to it’s longevity.
Cleaning your saddle is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Remove all the buckles and add-ons on your saddle and find a good place for it to rest.
2. Take a dry cloth and wipe down your saddle all over to remove any loose dirt.
3. Dampen your cloth and apply saddle soap to it. Then rub your saddle in circular motions. Don’t clean any suede parts!
4. You can use a soft tooth-brush to get into tough-to-reach places and stubborn dirt.
5. Next, wipe down the saddle with a clean damp cloth to remove all the soap.
6. Finally, just apply a small amount of saddle conditioner and your saddle is clean!
My favorite cleaners: